Date Night in Marquette
Looking for ideas for an evening out? We've put together a list of fun date night ideas in Marquette. We asked our social media followers what their favorite date night is, and these are their responses:
- A delicious dinner at a local restaurant - the Vierling got a lot of love and was listed a number of times as a great date location. Elizabeth's Chophouse, Steinhaus, Digs, Donckers, the Delft and Iron Bay were also mentioned as great date locations.
- Visit the Planetarium - the Shiras Planetarium has special shows happening throughout the year.
- Catch a live music performance - a number of people recommended Ore Dock Brewing Company as a great place to see live music. We also heard the Marquette Symphony Orchestra concert is a fun way to spend an evening.
- Get outside - winter date ideas included skiing at Marquette Mountain and Blueberry Ridge. Summer sunsets and beach nights under the stars were mentioned as warmer weather ideas.
- Check out a local event - the community calendar, Marquette 365, is a comprehensive list of all the happenings in Marquette.